Thank you for tuning into another episode of The Happy Xen Podcast! This time we are giving you a short but sweet episode on location at Deadly Grounds Cafe in Courtice Ontario. In this highly caffeinated episode, Adam tells the tale of meeting legendary Canadian curler Kevin Martin on a plane, Matt discusses the abundance of old Pontiac Grand Am cars in the late 90’s/ early 2000’s, and both Adam and Matt continuously forget the names of the hosts of The Electric Playground (for the record it was Victor Lucas and Tommy Tallarico!). All that and much more! So click on, buckle up and listen in, as we present you another Xennial point of view on The Happy Xen Podcast!
- Want to help the awesome band Northern Hearts with their debut EP? Check out the Kickstarter campaign here!
- The guys were recording live from horror-themed Deadly Grounds Cafe in Courtice Ontario. Check them out and buy some coffee here!
- Don’t forget to rate and subscribe to the podcast and tell your friends!
- Got a question or want to follow us between episodes? Check us out on social media: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- R.I.P. Stan Lee. Creator of worlds we spend so much time in. You will not be replaced. Excelsior!