The world is socially (and physically) distancing, so what is there to do?
Joining Adam and Matt on this episode is a returning special guest to talk gaming in quarantine. We sit down virtually with the Manager of the Durham College Esports Arena, Sarah Wagg! Our hosts talk to Sarah about how this pandemic is bringing gaming and esports to the masses via mainstream media, and celebrity endorsement. We also discuss how gaming has been a great coping mechanism for anxiety and stress during isolation for so many. All this plus, the rise of Animal Crossing, concerts in virtual worlds, and of course Adam slags on Fast 9 yet again. So listen in once more as we continue to fill your ears with our Xennial point of view on The Happy Xen Podcast!
- Learn all about the Durham College Esports Arena here
- Want to join in on the Durham Esports Discord? You can get the link here
- Our friends at Deadly Grounds Coffee continue to offer local delivery, as well as shipping all over the place. Stop by their site and use promo code ‘happyxen’ for 15% off your order!
- Be excellent to each other. Stay healthy and safe!
- Have a question, comment or concern? Contact us on social media: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram